Experiment Guide for the Johnny-Five Inventor's Kit
Resources for Going Further
Lastly, we would greatly appreciate you sharing your Tessel and J5IK projects with us on hackster.io. Both Johnny-Five and the J5IK are added to Hackster ready for you to create a new project!
- NodeSchool Tutorials - JvaScript, Node.js and number of other tools and environment tutorials that are created as command line tutorials downloaded and installed through npm.
Useful Node.js Modules
- Chalk npm install chalk - Change the color of your console text…for the better!
- usgs-earthquake-reports npm install usgs-earthquake-reports - A module that parses USGS earthquake reports based on a number of given options.
- tessel-av npm install tessel-av- A module for using Audio Visual USB accessories (webcam and mic) with the Tessel 2!
- Request npm install request- Make HTTP requests in a simple and easy manner.
- node-ifttt-maker npm install node-ifttt-maker- A Node.js library for the IFTTT Maker Channel
- phant-client npm install phant-client- Interact with a phant (data.sparkfun.com) stream!
- openweathermap npm install openweathermap- A Node.js module for collecting weather data from OpenWeatherMap.
- geo-tools npm install geo-tools- A simple module for geocoding and reverse geocoding (Great to use with a GPS!)
For more SparkFun Inventor’s Kit fun, check out the following tutorials: