SparkFun Inventor's Kit for Edison Experiment Guide
Finale: Next Steps
- See here for getting started with Python on the command line
- Check out this tutorial for using Eclipse to program C/C++ for the Edison
In reality, you can likely compile or run almost any programming language on the Edison. For those of you who enjoy esoteric interests, you can even find a Malbolge interpreter.
- The Intel(r) Edison forums are a great place to share knowledge and get help for Edison-related topics
- Getting Started with the Yocto Project is a good place to start if you want to dig into the inner workings of Linux on the Edison
- HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
- Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project
Have ideas, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to post them and ask questions about the Edison SIK in the Comments section.
If you are still looking for inspiration for projects, perhaps some of these can help: