Getting Started with the MyoWare® 2.0 Muscle Sensor Ecosystem
Resources and Going Further
Now that you've successfully got your MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor up and running, it's time to incorporate it into your own project! Try embedding the sensor in a prosthetic arm, controlling a servo to grip something, Halloween costume, video game, or turning on LEDs in a dance performance! For more information, check out the resources below:
- Board Dimensions
- Advancer Technologies: MyoWare 2.0
- MCP73831 Datasheet (PDF)
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery (40mAh)
- Arduino Reference Language: ArduinoBLE Library
- GitHub: SparkFun MyoWare Code Examples - Repository for example code using Arduino, MicroPython, and MakeCode
- MyoWare 2.0 Ecosystem Page
- SFE Product Showcase
 Note: This product is patent protected. To prevent counterfeit boards, the Eagle design files and GitHub hardware repository are not shared for boards in the MyoWare 2.0 ecosystem.
Need some inspiration for your next project? Check out some of these related tutorials tagged with biometrics.