Weather Station Wirelessly Connected to Wunderground
Resources and Going Further
By building your own weather station, not only are you learning a ton about DIY electronics, but you also get a good taste of what it takes to deploy an electronics project in the real world. And congratulations - you’ve added something to this thing everyone keeps calling the Internet of things. It’s a good thing! More weather data means better forecasting in the future.
This was a big tutorial to write! We hope you’ve enjoyed it. If you’ve got similar weather projects or lessons, please let us know.
Checkout these other great sensor tutorials as well:
- ML8511 UV Sensor Hookup Guide
- T5403 Barometric Pressure Sensor Hookup Guide
- Sound Detector Hookup Guide
- TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Hookup Guide
- LSM9DS0 9DoF Sensor Hookup Guide