SparkFun Inventor's Kit for MicroView
Resources and Going Further
Congratulations, you have completed the SparkFun Inventor’s Kit for MicroView! From here, the world is your oyster. Here are some more resources to aid in your understanding of the MicroView.
- MicroView GitHub Repository - All the source files for everything MicroView related.
- Explore the MicroView Library - Learn about the functions that control the MicroView and its OLED screen.
- Creating Your Own Fonts for the MicroView - Learn how to fully utilize the OLED screen embedded within the MicroView.
- MicroView Bootloader Installation - Should you ever need to reflash the bootloader on your MicroView, we have an extensive guide covering that process.
Check out these other experiment guides for more learning fun!
- SparkFun Inventor’s Kit
- SparkFun Inventor’s Kit for RedBot
- mbed Starter Kit Experiment Guide
- Intel Galileo Experiment Guide
- Digital Sandbox Experiment Guide
- LogicBlocks Experiment Guide