Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Hookup Guide
Resources and Going Further
For additional help with this project, please check out the following resources.
- M6E-NANO Design Guide- technical information about the module.
- EPC and RFID standards - set by GS1, the governing body behind RFID (and barcodes too!)
- RFID V2.0.1 Protocol
- ThingMagic App Note - Documentation for running the Mercury API on an Arduino Mega.
- SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Arduino Library Repository - Arduino Library files
- GitHub Hardware Repository - Hardware design files
- Eagle Files - .ZIP download of the schematic and board files
We hope you enjoyed reading this tutorial! Have fun with your RFID projects! If you need more inspiration, check out these other tutorials from SparkFun:
Headless Raspberry Pi Setup
SparkFun WiFi IR Blaster Hookup Guide
ESP32 Thing Plus Hookup Guide
Interested in more RFID?
We've got a page just for you! Get an overview of the basics of how RFID works, the hardware needed and tutorials to get you started.