Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Hookup Guide
Contributors: NateFavorited Favorite 8
Resources and Going Further
For additional help with this project, please check out the following resources.
- M6E-NANO Design Guide- technical information about the module.
- EPC and RFID standards - set by GS1, the governing body behind RFID (and barcodes too!)
- RFID V2.0.1 Protocol
- ThingMagic App Note - Documentation for running the Mercury API on an Arduino Mega.
- SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Arduino Library Repository - Arduino Library files
- GitHub Hardware Repository - Hardware design files
- Eagle Files - .ZIP download of the schematic and board files
We hope you enjoyed reading this tutorial! Have fun with your RFID projects! If you need more inspiration, check out these other tutorials from SparkFun:
Photon Battery Shield Hookup Guide
The Photon Battery Shield has everything your Photon needs to run off, charge, and monitor a LiPo battery. Read through this hookup guide to get started using it.
ESP8266 Powered Propane Poofer
Learn how Nick Poole built a WiFi controlled fire-cannon using the ESP8266 Thing Dev Board!
MicroPython Programming Tutorial: Getting Started with the ESP32 Thing
MicroPython is an implementation and subset of the Python 3 programming language that can be used on microcontrollers. This guide will walk you through writing MicroPython programs for the ESP32 Thing development board.