Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Hookup Guide
Contributors: NateFavorited Favorite 8
Resources and Going Further
For additional help with this project, please check out the following resources.
- M6E-NANO Design Guide- technical information about the module.
- EPC and RFID standards - set by GS1, the governing body behind RFID (and barcodes too!)
- RFID V2.0.1 Protocol
- ThingMagic App Note - Documentation for running the Mercury API on an Arduino Mega.
- SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Tag Reader Arduino Library Repository - Arduino Library files
- GitHub Hardware Repository - Hardware design files
- Eagle Files - .ZIP download of the schematic and board files
We hope you enjoyed reading this tutorial! Have fun with your RFID projects! If you need more inspiration, check out these other tutorials from SparkFun:
IoT Weight Logging Scale
This tutorial will show you how to make a scale that logs your weight to a custom website on the Internet. The principles can be extrapolated to any type of data.
IoT Power Relay
Using the ESP32 to make a web-configured timed relay.
How to Use Remote Desktop on the Raspberry Pi with VNC
Use RealVNC to connect to your Raspberry Pi to control the graphical desktop remotely across the network.
MicroMod WiFi Function Board - ESP32 Hookup Guide
The MicroMod ESP32 Function Board adds additional wireless options to MicroMod Processor Boards that do not have that capability. This special function board acts as a coprocessor that takes advantage of Espressif's ESP32 WROOM to add WiFi and Bluetooth® to your applications.
Interested in more RFID?
We've got a page just for you! Get an overview of the basics of how RFID works, the hardware needed and tutorials to get you started.