Digital Sandbox Arduino Companion
Resources and Going Further
Congratulations on completing the Digital Sandbox Experiment Guide! If you're looking for more resources devoted to the Digital Sandbox, Arduino, or ArduBlock, check out these links:
- Digital Sandbox
- Digital Sandbox Schematic -- The schematic diagram of the Digital Sandbox (PDF).
- Digital Sandbox Eagle Files -- The hardware design files for the Digital Sandbox PCB.
- Digital Sandbox GitHub Repository -- An online repository where the latest versions of everything Digital Sandbox related is stored.
- Digital Sandbox Experiment Guide -- A PDF version of this guide.
Now that you've introduced yourself to the world of electronics, hardware, programming, and Arduino, check out some of these tutorials and products to continue your learning.
- Do you want to share what you've learned with someone else? Try out our virtual Digital Sandbox created by our friends at Bitsbox.
- What is An Arduino? -- If you're ready to step into a more open-ended development platform, we encourage you to continue working with Arduinos. This tutorial will help get you started.
- SparkFun Inventor's Kit -- If you're looking for more hardware to continue your learning journey, the SIK is the next logical step.
This kit includes an Arduino, breadboard, and tons of wires, buttons, LEDs, and more components. It also includes a guide with a series of experiments that introduce you to the Arduino programming language (no more blocks!) and electronics.
- Intro to Arduino Curriculum -- Two versions of a slide show presentation for introducing Arduino using the SparkFun Inventor's Kit.