Working with Wire
Resources and Going Further
You should now be familiar with electrical wire and how useful it is in the world of electronics. Whether you're prototyping, reworking, or building a final product, electrical wire can be your best friend. Here are some other tutorials you can explore that involve electrical wire.
- Wire is the most basic element when creating your own circuits.
- Unsure which connectors to use with wire? Have a look at Connector Basics to get what you need!
- Want to start prototyping? Check out Breadboards to get going!
- Looking for more flexibility in your connections? Try using conductive thread in your wearables projects!
What is a Circuit?
How to Use a Breadboard
Looking for more examples of soldering techniques when working with wire? Check out the following links below for more tips.
- Instructables | Soldering Tutorial: In Line Splicing
- Makezine | How-To: Splice Wire to NASA Standards
Or check out this blog post: