IR Control Kit Hookup Guide
Resources and Going Further
Thanks for checking out our IR Control Kit hookup guide! If you’re looking for more documents and resources related to the kit, check out some of these links:
- TSOP38238 IR Receiver Module Datasheet
- 950nm Infrared LED Datasheet
- IRremote Arduino Library GitHub Repository
- IRremote Arduino Library Help Page
If you’re looking for general information on infrared communication check out our IR Communication tutorial, as well as SparkFun Engineer Chris Taylor’s IR Project video:
And there’s also Jeff Branson, starring in an IR Communication video tutorial using our IR Emitter/Detector Pair:
Now that you’ve discovered how easy it is to add infrared output or input to your project, what are you going to control with this extravisible, modulated light source? Need some inspiration? Check out some of these tutorials:
- LED Light Bar Hookup – If you need some visible light in your life, these LED light bars are an especially bright way to get it
- Using the OpenSegment – Along the lines of visible displays, the OpenSegment 4-digit 7-segment displays are an easy tool to add data displays to your project.
- Rebuilding the Illumitune – Learn how we integrated IR into the Illumitune project we helped rebuild.