Sound Page Guide
Contributors: Shawn HymelFavorited Favorite 13
Resources and Going Further
If this was your first foray into the world of interactive art, know that it only gets better:
- If you want to try larger conductive paint projects, check out the Bare Conductive Touch Board. Artist Thomas Evans uses them in his works.
- If you are into sewing, you might want to try the LilyPad Design Kit.
- If touch interaction is your thing, you might want to take a look at the Makey Makey.
- We have a variety of other things that can be used to spice up art projects, such as copper tape to conduct electricity, Chibitronics Circuit Stickers for adding pizazz to paper crafts, and EL wire and EL wire accessories for making anything glow.
- Sound Page Kit GitHub repository
- Original CapacitiveSensor library on GitHub
- The SFEMP3Shield library was originally part of the LilyPad_MP3_Player library
- The SdFat library was originally part of William Greiman's SdFat library for Arduino
What other interactive art pieces will you make? For some inspiration, check out these tutorials:
Dungeons and Dragons Dice Gauntlet
A playful, geeky tutorial for a leather bracer that uses a LilyPad Arduino, LilyPad accelerometer, and seven segment display to roll virtual 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20, and 100 side dice for gaming.
Light-Up Father's Day Card
Light up your dad's day with this electronic pop-up card!