ESP32 Environment Sensor Shield Hookup Guide
Contributors: SFUptownMakerFavorited Favorite 1
Resources and Going Further
For more information, check out the resources below:
- GitHub Repository: ESP32 Environment Sensor Shield - Design files and examples.
- CCS811 library - Arduino library for the air quality sensor on the board.
- BME280 library - Arduino library for the temperature and pressure sensor on the board.
- APDS-9301 library - Arduino library for the light sensor on the board.
- CCS811 Breakout Hookup Guide - For more information on the CCS811, check out this tutorial.
- BME280 Breakout Hookup Guide - For more information on the BME280, check out this tutorial.
- Weather Meter Datasheet - Weather Meter Specifications
For more Internet-connected weather fun, check out our these other weather data tutorials.
Weather Station Wirelessly Connected to Wunderground
Build your own open-source, official Wunderground weather station that connects over WiFi via an Electric Imp.
Photon Weather Shield Hookup Guide V11
Create Internet-connected weather projects with the SparkFun Weather Shield for the Photon.
Arduino Weather Shield Hookup Guide V12
Read humidity, pressure and luminosity quickly and easily. Add wind speed, direction and rain gauge for full weather station capabilities.