MicroSD Breakout With Level Shifter Hookup Guide
The MicroSD Breakout With Level Shifter makes it easy to add mass storage to your project, whether you’re working with a 3.3V system or a 5V system.
Figure 1. Shifting µSD Breakout Board
To follow along with this hookup guide, you will need the following:
If any of these subjects sound unfamiliar, considering reading the following tutorials before continuing on.
- What is an Arduino? - New to Arduino? Start here.
- Installing the Arduino IDE - A refresher on using the Arduino environment.
- Arduino Shield Basics - Covers shields from a general standpoint.
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) - This tutorial shows you how to communicate with an SD card over SPI.
- SD Cards and Writing Images - Learn the basics of SD and microSD cards.