MicroSD Breakout With Level Shifter Hookup Guide
The MicroSD Breakout with Built-In Level Shifter makes it easy to add mass storage to your project while working with a 5V system.
To follow along with this hookup guide, you will need the following:
If any of these subjects sound unfamiliar, considering reading the following tutorials before continuing on.
- What is an Arduino? - New to Arduino? Start here.
- Installing the Arduino IDE - A refresher on using the Arduino environment.
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) - This tutorial shows you how to communicate with an SD card over SPI.
- SD Cards and Writing Images - Learn the basics of SD and microSD cards.
- Logic Levels - Logic level basics for 3.3V and 5V systems.
- How to Solder: Through Hole Soldering - Basic information on how to solder to PTH pins.