How to Install FTDI Drivers
Resources and Going Further
Now that you've successfully got your FTDI up and running, it's time to incorporate it into your own project!
For more hardware specifications, check out the resource below:
SparkFun USB to Serial UART Boards Hookup Guide
February 18, 2016
For more information about the drivers, check out the resources below:
- In-depth FTDI Installation Guides - In-depth guides to install an FTDI for any OS.
- Latest FTDI Virtual COM PORT (VCP) Drivers - The latest VCP Drivers found on FTDI's website.
- SparkFun's USB Serial Driver Quick Install Tutorial - A condensed version of our "How to Install FTDI Drivers" tutorial.
Check out these tutorials to dive even deeper into the world of microcontrollers!
- Installing an Arduino Library - How do I install a custom Arduino library? It's easy!
- Learn how to use a breadboard to interface your Arduino with circuits built by you.
- Learn the basics of e-textiles with this great tutorial
- Looking for something with a little more power than the Arduino? Check out the pcDuino getting started guide.