HID Control of a Web Page
Contributors: NateFavorited Favorite 14
Resources and Going Further
Here's some additional tips and tricks we learned during this project:
- Working with USB type A devices and the USB A breakout
- Checkout this tutorial to change where the compiled HEX files are sent. This makes it a lot easier to find and load a HEX file on the fly. Stop using AVR studio or a prompt to load HEX files!
- Checkout AVRDUDESS for a great windows GUI to avrdude.
- Need an h-bridge to control the motor's direction? Checkout the Minimoto or Ardumoto.
Check out these other Internet of Things tutorials:
- WiFly Shield Hookup Guide
- Electric Imp Breakout Hookup Guide
- Wireless Arduino Programming with Electric Imp