Computer Vision and Projection Mapping in Python
Contributors: Member #914806Favorited Favorite 2
Resources and Going Further
Want to learn more about Python? Hvae a look at some of the resources below!
- Free online classes:
- Google's Python Class
- MIT's edX course
- Introduction to Python on edX
- CodeAcademy's Learn Python Course
- YouTube videos:
- Python Programming
- Python Tutorial for Absolute Beginners Series
- Free books:
- Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3
- Dive into Python 3
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
- A Whirlwind Tour of Python
- Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
- Python Documentation:
- The Python 3.5 Documentation
Looking for even more inspiration? Check out these other Raspberry Pi projects:
Bark Back Interactive Pet Monitor
Monitor and interact with pets through this dog bark detector project based on the Raspberry Pi!
Setting Up the Pi Zero Wireless Pan-Tilt Camera
This tutorial will show you how to assemble, program, and access the Raspberry Pi Zero as a headless wireless pan-tilt camera.
Using Flask to Send Data to a Raspberry Pi
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to use the Flask framework for Python to send data from ESP8266 WiFi nodes to a Raspberry Pi over an internal WiFi network.
Or check out some of these blog posts for ideas: