Wireless Audio Bluetooth Adapter w/ BC127
Connecting Your Source Bluetooth
With the wireless audio Bluetooth adapter built, any audio Bluetooth set as a source should be able to connect and stream music. Here are some general notes to connect your source's Bluetooth since each device can have different instructions. Most of the time, a smartphone (with a Android and iPhone) is used to connect. Any smartphone or laptop that has an audio Bluetooth should be able to connect. In this case, a smartphone was used.
General Steps to Connect
- Press the "Discoverable" button on the BC127.
- Turn on your device's source Bluetooth.
- Scan for the wireless audio Bluetooth adapter from your settings.
- Select the BC127's and begin pairing.
- Once paired, connect to the BC127.
- Open your music player app.
- Choose your favorite track or mixtape and hit play.
- Turn the volume up to safe levels on the speaker and phone once the music starts!