Raspberry Pi Stand-Alone Programmer
Contributors: QCPeteFavorited Favorite 10
Resources and Going Further
For more information about the Pi_Grammer and , check out the resources below:
- Pi_Grammer GitHub Repo
- SparkFun Raspberry Pi GPIO: Python RPiGPIO Example
- SparkFun Raspberry Pi SPI and I2C Tutorial: SPI on Pi
- SparkFun Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter
- SparkFun AT42QT101X Capacitive Touch Breakout Hookup Guide
- Zidag - USB driver installation made easy.
- AdaFruit: Standalone AVR Chip Programmer
- AdaFruit: Program an AVR or Arduino Using Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Kevin Cuzner: Raspberry Pi as an AVR Programmer
- Raspberry Pi Documentation: Hardware SPI
- Python for Beginners:File Handling Cheat Sheet in Python
- Ridge Solutions: Raspberry Pi – Restart / Shutdown Your Pi from Python Code
Want to check out some other SparkFun production processes or information about burning bootloaders on microcontrollers? Check out some of these related tutorials:
Installing an Arduino Bootloader
This tutorial will teach you what a bootloader is and why you would need to install or reinstall it. We will also go over the process of burning a bootloader by flashing a hex file to an Arduino microcontroller.
Constant Innovation in Quality Control
In this article, we share our recent advancements in quality control. Along with making our tests more thorough, we have also made them more efficient and robust.