Pi Servo Hat Hookup Guide
Resources and Going Further
Now that you've successfully got your SparkFun Pi Servo Hat up and running, it's time to incorporate it into your own project!
For more information, check out the resources below:
- SparkFun Pi Servo Hat Schematic (PDF)
- SparkFun Pi Servo Hat Eagle Files (ZIP)
- PCA9685 Datasheet (PDF) - To get a better feel for exactly how PCA9685 works and additional functionality it offers.
- SparkFun Pi Servo HAT GitHub Repository
- Setting Up the Pi Zero Wireless Pan-Tilt Camera Tutorial - A kit that uses the Pi Servo Hat in a pan/tilt camera setup.
For additional software example using the PCA9685, you can refer to the hookup guide for the Edison PWM Block, which uses the same hardware and is conceptually very similar. Or check out the example with the pan and tilt camera using the Pi Servo Hat.
SparkFun Blocks for Intel® Edison - PWM
Need some inspiration for your next project? Check out some of these related tutorials: