LED Robot Pop Up Card
Contributors: GellaFavorited Favorite 13
Materials and Tools
Here is a list of all the materials and tools you'd need to follow along:
- You will use ~12-13" of tape per card.
- Choose either the LED - 3mm Cycling RGB Fast -or- LED - 3mm Cycling RGB Slow.
- Feel free to switch the LilyPad Button Board for a LilyPad Slide Switch
- Cardstock (2-3 pieces)
- 3/4" Square of Vellum, wax paper, rice or parchment paper- creates a nice diffused effect for the LED to shine through the robot's heart
- Clear Tape
- Scissors/Hobby Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Decorating Supplies - stickers, markers, or paints to embellish your designs