Weather Shield Hookup Guide
Weather Shield Overview
The Weather Shield is an easy to use Arduino shield that grants you access to barometric pressure, relative humidity, luminosity, and temperature. There are also connections to optional sensors such as wind speed/direction, rain gauge, and GPS for location and super accurate timing.
Things you should know about this shield:
- Uses the HTU21D humidity sensor, MPL3115A2 barometric pressure sensor, and ALS-PT19 light sensor.
- Has connector for the GP-635T compact GPS module
- Has optional connectors for the SparkFun weather meters
- Weather shield can operate from 3V to 10V and has built in voltage regulators and signal translators
- Typical humidity accuracy of ±2%
- Typical pressure accuracy of ±50Pa
- Typical temperature accuracy of ±0.3C
- I2C Protocol
- Installing an Arduino library
- How to install Arduino shield headers
- What are pull-up resistors?
- HTU21D Humidity Sensor Hookup Guide
- MPL3115A2 Barometric Sensor Hookup Guide