Stepoko: Powered by grbl Hookup Guide
Contributors: MTaylorFavorited Favorite 3
The Stepoko is a complicated board. First, let's take a look at the whole thing, then the various parts will be broken out by function and discussed.
The top side.
Parts of the top side:
- X, Y, Z Direction -- Denotes polarity of movement
- X, Y, Z Step -- Flashes each time the associated channel steps
- X, Y, Z Limit -- Illuminates when a stop switch is active
- E-Stop -- Illuminates when the stop button is active (shows axis lock has been removed)
- Probe -- Illuminates when probe switch is active
- Step En -- Illuminates to show the controller is ready to step its axes
- Power -- Illuminates when the bulk rail is energized. Shows when back emf is also charging the unpowered rail.
- TX, RX -- Shows communication over the USB.
- Reverse protection -- Illuminates when power has been connected backwards -- Remove power
- Axis connectors
- Switch connectors
- Switch active polarity switch
- Power connectors
- Uno-type 328p
- Reset switch
- USB connection
- Pin Breakout
- Axis drivers -- DRV8811
- Step switches
- Power regulation
- Fan connection
The bottom side
Parts of the bottom side:
- Arduino pin map
- Arduino pin breakout