Variable Load Hookup Guide - Revised
Contributors: SFUptownMakerFavorited Favorite 3
Resources and Going Further
Now that you've successfully got your Variable Load Kit up and running, it's time to incorporate it into your own project!
For more information, check out the resources below:
- Schematic (PDF)
- Eagle (ZIP)
- SparkFun Product Showcase: Variable Load Kit
- SparkFun Enginursday: A PSoC-Based Digital Load Box - The original Enginursday project behind this product.
- GitHub Repository - Product Repository for Variable Load.
- Sizing a Heat Sink for a Heavy Load - A little about heat sinks.
- Cypress: PSoC Creator IDE
- Using the FreeSoC2 - The FreeSoC2 uses the same sort of processor as the Variable Load, so the information on the FreeSoC2 tutorial page about PSoC Creator may help you get started on changing the Variable Load's firmware.