Using SparkFun Edge Board with Ambiq Apollo3 SDK
Resources and Going Further
Congratulations! If everything went according to plan then you've run an example on the Edge board and you are now all set up to start building your own applications. Here are a few resources to help guide that process and explain more about the topics covered in the tutorial.
- Windows Git Bash Install
- Make for Windows
- Python Installs
- GNU-RM GitHub Site
- Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Blue SDK Rel2.0.0
- SparkFun Edge Board Support Package GitHub
- Makefile Tutorial
Want more information on the Ambiq Apollo3 or the SparkFun Edge Board?
- Using TensorFlow on Microcontrollers
- Ambiq Apollo3 Datasheet
- SparkFun Edge Board Schematic (PDF)
- SparkFun Edge Board Eagle Files (ZIP)
- Machine Learning on a Microcontroller with SparkFun Edge
- SparkFun Edge Board Hardware GitHub
Need some inspiration for your next project? Check out some of these tutorials!