Servo Trigger Hookup Guide
Contributors: Byron J.Favorited Favorite 5
Resources and Going Further
Now that you've got your Servo Trigger running, it's time to incorporate it into your own project!
- The design documentation is available for download from the Servo Trigger Github Repository.
- The firmware was developed using Atmel Studio, with a JTAG-ICE3 debug module.
- Without the JTAG-ICE, you can still reprogram the board with the Tiny programmer. You might want to use it with the pogopin adapter. You'll also need the command-line WinAVR tools.
- The Servo Trigger can control any of our hobby servos.
- You can trigger it using many of our buttons and switches.
- The Open Servo is a different approach to controlling servo motors by enabling them to speak I2C.
- Wikipedia has a very detailed article about Finite State Machines.