Qwiic MP3 Trigger Hookup Guide
Qwiic MP3 Trigger Library
The SparkFun Qwiic MP3 Trigger Arduino library demonstrates how to control all the features of the Qwiic MP3 Trigger. We recommend downloading the SparkFun library through the Arduino library manager by searching 'SparkFun MP3 Trigger'. Alternatively you can grab the zip here from the GitHub repository:
Once you have the library installed checkout the various examples.
- Example1: Play the first MP3 track on the microSD card.
- Example2: Play the next track on the microSD card.
- Example3: Play a particular file. For example
mp3.playFile(3);will play F003.mp3.
- Example4: Stop and pause tracks.
- Example5: Kitchen sink example showing setting of volume, equalizer, get song name, get song count, get firmware version, etc.
- Example6: Change the I2C address of the MP3 Trigger. Allows multiple Triggers to live on the same I2C bus.
- Example7: Shows how to start the library using a different Wire port (for example Wire1).
- Example8: Demonstrates how to check for the end-of-song interrupt and begin playing the song again.