pcDuino Hookup Guide
Resources and Going Further
To learn more about the pcDuino visit our programming the pcDuino tutorial. There you’ll learn how to access and use the GPIO and turn your pcDuino into a single-board computer capable of interact with the physical world.
Here are a few links that may be useful in your further exploration of the pcDuino:
- pcDuino.com - The official pcDuino website
- Lubuntu - This is the Linux distribution that comes with the pcDuino
- Tech specs on the processor - Allwinner isn’t terribly forthcoming about the A10 processor on this board, but this website has some good resources about it.
- LXDE - The desktop manager installed by default
- pcDuino on GitHub - The official GitHub repo for the Arduino-compatibility features on the pcDuino
- SparkFun’s pcDuino repository - For work from within SparkFun
- Changing the pcDuino display resolution - Written by one of our customers. Thanks Bill!
- Turn your pcDuino into an Apple TV
- Automate your garage with pcDuino
- Introduction to pcDuino (PDF)
- Build a WiFi Surveillance Robot with pcDuino (PDF)