MicroMod STM32 Processor Hookup Guide
Favorited Favorite 0New!
Resources and Going Further
- MicroMod STM32 Processor Documentation
- MicroMod Documentation
- SparkFun MicroMod Interface v1.0 - Pinout (PDF)
- SparkFun MicroMod Interface v1.0 - Pin Descriptions (PDF)
- Getting Started with MicroMod
- Designing with MicroMod
- MicroMod Info Page
- MicroMod Forums
- SparkFun Eagle Libraries contains example footprints for the M.2 connector and SMD standoff
- M.2 MicroMod Connector Datasheet
- MicroMod Reflowable Standoff Datasheet
Need some inspiration for your next project? Check out some of these related tutorials using STM32:
Or check out other tutorials with MicroMod:
MicroMod Teensy Processor Hookup Guide
Add the processing power and versatility of the Teensy to your MicroMod project following this guide for the SparkFun MicroMod Teensy Processor.
MicroMod RP2040 Processor Board Hookup Guide
This tutorial covers the basic functionality of the MicroMod RP2040 Processor Board and highlights the features of the dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processors development board. Get started with the first microcontroller from the Raspberry Pi Foundation!
Qwiic Carrier Board Hookup Guide
The Qwiic carrier board is the latest way to rapid prototype with the included M.2 socket to swap processor boards and Qwiic connectors to easily connect I2C devices.
MicroMod WiFi Function Board - ESP32 Hookup Guide
The MicroMod ESP32 Function Board adds additional wireless options to MicroMod Processor Boards that do not have that capability. This special function board acts as a coprocessor that takes advantage of Espressif's ESP32 WROOM to add WiFi and Bluetooth® to your applications.