GPS-RTK Hookup Guide
Resources and Going Further
Ready to get hands-on with GPS?
We've got a page just for you! We'll walk you through the basics of how GPS works, the hardware needed, and project tutorials to get you started.
Have fun with your new found super power: sub decimeter grade GPS!
For more on the GPS-RTK, check out the links below:
- Schematic (PDF)
- Eagle Files (ZIP)
- Example RTCM output from the NEO-M8P-2
- NEO-M8P-2 Datasheet (PDF)
- Using U-Center to configure the NEO-M8P for base station RTCM output
- NEO-M8P Hardware Integration Manual (PDF)
- NEO-M8P Product Summary (PDF)
- u-blox M8 Series Protocol
- U-blox ECCN notice
- SFE Product Showcase
Need some inspiration? Check out some of these related tutorials: