Getting Started with the RedBot
This Tutorial is Retired!
This tutorial covers concepts or technologies that are no longer current. It's still here for you to read and enjoy, but may not be as useful as our newest tutorials.
Resources and Going Further
Hopefully, this guide has given you enough information to get started with the RedBot. Look for more sensors, kits and content around the RedBot platform!
Once you’ve mastered the art of line following robots, try you hand at other types of robots.
- You could use a robotic claw and a pan/tilt bracket to design a robot with an arm to fetch items for you.
- Learn more about the MMA8452Q accelerometer in the MMA8452Q Accelerometer Hookup Guide.
- You could create your own remote control using various SparkFun parts.
- And, you can always give your robot a new look with different types of robot chassis.
- Also, check out our HUB-ee Buggy tutorial for more robot ideas.