What is GPS RTK?
Resources and Going Further
Ready to get hands-on with GPS?
We've got a page just for you! We'll walk you through the basics of how GPS works, the hardware needed, and project tutorials to get you started.
We hope this tutorial helps you understand a bit more about GPS RTK. This is just the beginning! For more information, check out the resources below:
- RTKLIB: An Open Source Program Package for GNSS Positioning
- ResearchGate: Review of GNSS Formats for Real-Time Positioning
- Geo++: Real-Time GNSS Data Transmission Standard RTCM 3.0 (PDF)
- UNAVCO: All Real-time Networks & Stations Monitoring - Mostly USA
- BKG's GNSS Data Center: Global List of Real-Time GNSS Data Streams From Ntrip Broadcasters - Global
- EUREF Permanent GNSS Network: Real-Time Map
- SNIP: the Simple NTRIP Caster - Runs a server where a few dozen stations can be accessed
- Android App: Lefebure NTRIP Client
Looking for more information related to GPS RTK? Check out the tutorials below:
LoRaWAN with ProRF and The Things Network
GPS-RTK Hookup Guide
Getting Started with U-Center for u-blox
GPS-RTK2 Hookup Guide
Setting up a Rover Base RTK System
How to Build a DIY GNSS Reference Station
SparkFun RTK Surveyor Hookup Guide
SparkFun RTK Express Hookup Guide
Or check out this blog post for inspiration.