Understanding the BC127 Bluetooth Module
Contributors: SFUptownMakerFavorited Favorite 7
Resources and Going Further
For more information on the BC127 module, check out these documents:
- SparkFun Bluetooth Audio Breakout - BC127
- SparkFun Purpletooth Jamboree - BC127 Development Board
- Module Datasheet
- Melody v5.0 Manual- this is the complete reference for the commands and behavior of the firmware that ships with the BC127 modules we sell
- Melody v5.2 Manual- this is a pre-release and unsupported version of the firmware which neither we nor BlueCreation will offer support for. If you update your module's firmware to this (which we will not tell you how to do), you're on your own!
- GitHub Code Repo: Arduino Library
For more tutorial action, check out these related links:
RN-52 Bluetooth Hookup Guide
A hookup guide to get you started with the RN-52 Audio Bluetooth Module Breakout Board.
MetaWatch Teardown and Arduino Hookup
Tearing down the nifty Bluetooth-enabled MetaWatch. Then building an Arduino sketch to control it.
Using the BlueSMiRF
How to get started using the BlueSMiRF and Bluetooth Mate Silvers.
Interactive Hanging LED Array
Learn how we converted 72 lightbulbs into an interactive LED array for our conference room.
Noisy Cricket Stereo Amplifier - 1.5W Hookup Guide
A hookup guide for the Noisy Cricket Stereo Amplifier - 1.5W.