Ardumoto Shield Hookup Guide
Resources & Going Further
- Ardumoto Shield Schematic – A PDF of the shield’s schematic.
- Ardumoto Shield Eagle Files – The PCB design files.
- L298 Data Sheet – Everything you could ever want to know about the L298 dual motor driver.
- Getting Started with the RedBot – If you’re looking for a complete, beginner-level robotics platform, check out the RedBot Kit. It’s Arduino-compatible, and the RedBot Mainboard has a motor driver built into it, so you don’t even need an Ardumoto Shield.
- Getting Started with the MiniMoto – The MiniMoto is a more advanced, digitally-controlled, low-voltage DC motor driver.
- How to Power a Project – Batteries? Wall-warts? Solar? If you’re not sure how to power your Ardumoto Shield based project, take a trip over to this tutorial.
- HUB-ee Buggy Project - Build your own buggy using an Ardumoto shield.