MP3 Player Shield Hookup
Resources and Going Further
The tutorial's over, but there are still plenty of resources to help you get the most out of your MP3 Player Shield:
- MP3 Player Shield Schematic
- MP3 Player Shield EAGLE Files (PCB design files)
- VS1053B Datasheet
- VLSI VS1053B Product Page
- SFEMP3Shield Library GitHub Repository
- SFEMP3Shield Library Support Page
Your MP3 Player Shield is all hooked up! What project are you going to stick it into? If you're looking for some inspiration, check out some of these tutorials:
- Getting Started with the LilyPad MP3 Player -- The LilyPad MP3 Player is a unique combination of LilyPad, Arduino, and the MP3 Player Shield. You can use it to create all kinds of noisy projects, from MP3 hoodies to talking teddy bears.
- My Drunk Kitchen Apron -- A fun "talking" apron that uses the LilyPad MP3 trigger.
- MP3 Player Shield Music Box -- Have you ever wanted to create a Doctor Who themed music box? This tutorial will show you how!
- RN-52 Bluetooth Hookup Guide -- Switching gears here a bit...if you want to free your music from those constricting cables, check out the RN-52 bluetooth audio module.