Analog to Digital Conversion
Contributors: NateFavorited Favorite 58
Resources and Going Further
Doing analog digital conversions is a great thing to learn! Now that you have an understanding of this important concept, check out all the projects and sensors that utilize analog to digital conversion.
- Some varieties of accelerometers and gyroscopes have anlog outputs that must be read in on an ADC to get usable values.
- Pulse-width Modulation (PWM) is like an analog output, which is the opposite of analog input.
- The INA169 allows you to sense current using ADC.
- Using a voltage divider and the ADC, you can read in all sorts of sensors and variable components such as trimpots, joysticks, sliders, and force sensitive resistors amongst many, many more.
- The Arduino map() function
- Arduino Analog Pins