Contributors: Jimb0Favorited Favorite 26
Resources and Going Further
Now that you’re familiar with the concept of electric power, check out some of these related tutorials!
- How to Power Your Project - Well, you know what “power” is. But how do you get it to your project?
- Light - Light is a useful tool for the electrical engineer. Understanding how light relates to electronics is a fundamental skill for many projects.
- What is an Arduino - We talked about this Arduino thing a lot in this tutorial. If you’re still unclear about what that is, check this tutorial out!
- Diodes - Whether they’re converting AC to DC, or just lighting up a power indicator LED, diodes are an especially handy component for powering projects.
- Resistors - The most basic of electronic components, resistors are a requirement in just about every circuit there is.
- MP3 Player Shield Music Box - Talk about energy transfer! This project combines electricity, motion, and sound to make a Doctor Who-themed music box.