Learn about conductivity, Ohm's law and batteries while sewing some sweet circuits into your shirt, teddy bear or backpack. Also learn how to create circuits that use a LilyPad microcontroller and what you need to program your microcontroller to react to input and provide output.
Concepts covered include:
- How do you sew electrical circuits into fabric?
- What is a circuit with components in series, what is a circuit with components in parallel?
- How do you connect a LilyPad microcontroller to your project?
- How do you program a LilyPad microcontroller so it reacts to input and provides output the way you want you would like? *How to use the Serial Monitor to debug, trouble shoot and display basic information.
- How do you make your own conductive fabric sensors?
Resources by Troy Nachtigall