One Day Professional Development Workshop
Our workshops offer professional development for educators.
Workshops We Provide:
Workshops include the following:
- One 8 hour workshop at your desired location for no less than 10 participants and up to 25 participants in one session including a one hour lunch break.
- Highly trained SparkFun instructors to lead the workshop.
- All travel expenses are included for SparkFun instructors. *Hardware purchased separately. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Detailed workshop specifications:
- Classes must be no less than 10 participants and capped at 25 participants.
- The ideal space for a SparkFun workshop is a (class)room with tables that can accommodate a student with a laptop computer and an 18″x30″ workspace for each participant.
- Please make sure there is an abundance of outlets near the desks for the participants to plug in their computers and any other devices that might be used for the class. Access to power outlets for each workspace is ideal.
- It is preferred for participants to bring their own laptops. If this is not an option please contact SparkFun to discuss alternate options.
- We will need an hour before and after the workshop to allow for setup and teardown.
- Please provide us with specific parking instructions if there are any.
- While we don’t sell SparkFun products at our workshops feel free to purchase through sparkfun.com
- 2–3 15 minute breaks throughout the day.
- A call with the workshop host will be scheduled at least one week prior to the date of the workshop.
Please visit our new, education-focused website and fill out a request form to receive a customized quote for your workshop based on your needs.
NOTE: Payment must be received no later than six weeks prior to the start date of your workshop. If your payment is not received by that time the workshop will be canceled.