LilyPad With No Programming
Favorited Favorite 1
Introductory handout covering sewing with conductive thread and LilyPad components. Useful activity to acquaint students with e-textiles concepts before moving into programming with the LilyPad Arduino.
Concepts covered include:
- Basic hand sewing with conductive thread.
- Troubleshooting and avoiding short circuits.
- Calculating battery life.
- Ohm's law.
- Making a switch using conductive thread and conductive fabric.
-> (LilyPad With No Programming)
- Author: Lindsay Craig
- Date Posted: February 6, 2014
- Last Updated: September 13, 2018
- CC BY-SA 3.0 resources are open sourced under